Book Your Balloon Ride
Below you can find our recommendations. Each company directly operates the hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia with their team of experts. So you will book your flight directly from the company. No men in the middle.
Local Recommendations from Cappadocia4U team
If youʻre visiting Cappadocia for the first time, we have you covered. Below are some of the top recommendations, tours and experiences!
Some useful info
- Cappadocia is the name of the region situated in the middle of Turkey. It is mostly known by the three popular towns of Goreme, Urgup and Uchisar but actually it is the name of the very big region spread through the cities of Nevsehir, Kirsehir, Nigde, Aksaray and Kayseri.
- If you are first-time visitor, want to get familiar, please read our Cappadocia for first timers guide.
- If you are not sure how to travel, please read our Traveling to Cappadocia guide.
- If you don't know where to stay, please read our Where to Stay in Cappadocia guide for regions, and Accommodation guide for hotels.
- If it is hard to plan your days, please read our Ideal 3-Days Cappadocia itinerary.
Top Attractions & Sights
There are 6 must do and see in Cappadocia that you won't want to miss!
- Hot Air Balloon Rides (the most exciting attractions in the world)
- Goreme Open Air Museum (some best-preserved examples of Byzantine rock-cut architecture and frescoes in the world)
- Pasabag Monks Valley (one of the most popular fairy chimneys areas)
- Uchisar Castle (highest point, the biggest fairy chimney)
- Derinkuyu Underground City (one of the largest underground cities in the world, 8th century BC)
- Ihlara Valley (fantastic canyon with a depth of about 100 mt. and 14 km. length)
Tip-1: One of the best ways to explore Cappadocia is by taking a sightseeing tour, so that you can cover all the top sights. Three main sightseeing tours available: Red Tour (covers the highlights of the region), Green Tour (best of natural and historical sites), and Blue Tour (lesser-known sights, off-the-beaten-path experience)
Tip-2: Private Tours are also good choice within a well-planned and custom itinerary along with a private vehicle, driver and professional guide. Great for those who don't have a car or don't know the region well.