Last Updated on December 17, 2020
Here you’ll find detailed information about the Kayseri Airport (ASR), which is one of the two main airports in the region (together with Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport (NAV)) for traveling to Cappadocia, including the airport services, flights, terminal, transportation alternatives such as bus, taxi and shared or private shuttles, car hire, etc, tips for departures, and insider advice.
Some Practical Info about Kayseri Airport (ASR)
* Kayseri Airport is located on the eastern Cappadocia, in the Kayseri city of Turkey, about 74,5 km. from Goreme and 10,5 km. from central Kayseri.
* It is an International airport operated by General Directorate of State Airports. The apron has a capacity of 8 large aircraft.
* Kayseri Airport Code is ASR, Phone : +90 352 337 54 94 / 337 52 44 , Web : kayseri.dhmi.gov.tr
* Geographical Coordinates: 38°46`13″N, 35°29`43″E
* There are direct scheduled domestic flights from Istanbul to Kayseri Airport, every day of the week, by Turkish Airlines and Pegasus Airlines.
* There are direct charter flights and international flights during summer season.
* You can easily access to all regions of Cappadocia within 1 hour from Kayseri Airport, by taxi, shared or private shuttles.
* There is a car hire service at the airport.
Where is Kayseri Airport?
Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport is located on the eastern Cappadocia, in the Kayseri city of Turkey.
Distance to popular places in Cappadocia
Kayseri Airport is situated about 67,9 km. to Avanos, 74,5 km. to Goreme, 79,1 km. to Uchisar or 69,1 km. to Urgup.
Kayseri Airport Map
Flights to ASR
You can find direct domestic round flights to Kayseri Erkilet Airport (ASR);
* Taxi service is available for 24 hours. For more information call +90 352 337 71 11 / +90 530 434 30 34
* Municipal Bus shuttle runs from the city center in every 20 minutes. For more information call +90 352 222 8 999
* Domestic terminal covers an area of 11,000 square meters.
* You’ll find a Cafe, a Newspaper Sales & Buffet, three Rent a Car Company, an Office of Safety Goods, and a Health Unit.
* International terminal covers an area of 2,500 square meters.
* You’ll find a Restaurant, a Cafe, a Newspaper Sales & Buffet, a Rent a Car Company and a Health Unit.
How to get from Kayseri Airport to Cappadocia, and vice versa?
by Private & Shared Shuttles
Shared Shuttles are the most practical and economic (in comparison to private shuttles) way to get to Cappadocia (Goreme, Urgup, Uchisar, Cavusin and Avanos) from Kayseri Airport.
You can save money on taxis and avoid the hassle of public transport and heavy luggage. There is a meet and greet at the airport service. The driver meets you holding a plate with the traveler name at the exit gate.
If you are a group or a family with kids or having lots of luggage with you, than we highly recommend you to take private shuttle transfers for your hotel.
Private Shuttles offer a fixed rate, comfortable and safe transfer that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance to your hotel from Kayseri Airport to your hotel in Cappadocia (Goreme, Urgup, Uchisar, Cavusin and Avanos), or vice versa.
You’ll get assisted with your luggage and the shuttle will depart from the airport after everyone gets ready. You’ll be dropped to your hotel’s door. A great service with a good value for money.
As for private & shared shuttle transfers, we highly recommend Tranigo(a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
It offers low-priced, fixed rate private shuttles that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance.
Their large selection of comfortable taxis, minivans, luxurious cars and 6-19+ passenger minibuses can match any need while ensuring quick and safe travels to and from Kayseri airport (ASR). They met us inside the airport, helped with our luggage, brought us in front of the hotel and there also helped us with our luggage.
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.
Kayseri Airport to/from Cappadocia Transfers
Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer or make a search from the search box under to entire Cappadocia region to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Kayseri Airport (ASR) to your hotel in Cappadocia and vice versa.