Last Updated on
Here on this page, you’ll find all the necessary information about Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport (NAV), which is one of the two main airports in the region (together with Kayseri Airport (ASR)) for traveling to Cappadocia, including the airport services, flights, terminal, transportation alternatives such as bus, taxi and shared or private shuttles, car hire, etc, tips for departures, and insider advice.
Some Practical Information about NAV
* Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport is, located on the north-western Cappadocia, in the Nevsehir city of Turkey, about 44 km. from Goreme and 30 km. from central Nevsehir.
* It is an International airport operated by General Directorate of State Airports. The apron has a capacity of 5 large aircraft.
* Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport Code is NAV, Phone : +90 384 421 44 55 , Web : kapadokya.dhmi.gov.tr
* Geographical Coordinates: 38°46`35″N, 34°31`35″E
* There are direct scheduled domestic flights from Istanbul to Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport, every day of the week, by Turkish Airlines and Pegasus Airlines.
* There are direct charter flights and international flights from Spain, Greece, etc. during summer season.
* You can easily access to all regions of Cappadocia within 20-30 minutes from Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport, by airlines’ buses, taxi, shared or private shuttles.
* There is a car hire service at the airport.
Where is Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport?
Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport is located on the north-western Cappadocia, in the Nevsehir city of Turkey.
Distance to popular places in Cappadocia
Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport is situated about 36,7 km. to Avanos, 37,6 km. to Goreme, 36,5 km. to Uchisar or 47,8 km. to Urgup.
Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport Map
Flights to NAV
You can find direct domestic round flights to Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport (NAV);
* from Izmir (Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB)) by AnadoluJet during summer season.
* There is a Meteorological Station, Mobile, and the POAS Refueling Facility, parking area with a capacity of 400 cars.
* There is a Port Clinic at the airport providing health services for passengers and personnel.
* Domestic terminal covers an area of 1,500 square meters.
* There is a one rent a car company.
* International terminal covers an area of 2,500 square meters.
* There is a duty free area of 19,40 square meters.
* There is also a cafeteria and buffet.
How to get from Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport to Cappadocia, and vice versa?
by Airlines’ Buses + Minibuses
The airlines’ public buses runs buses between NAV and Nevsehir city center and several regions of Cappadocia.
There are also minibuses operating between Nevsehir city center and Cappadocia.
by Private & Shared Shuttles
Shared Shuttles are the most practical and economic (in comparison to private shuttles) way to get to Cappadocia (Goreme, Urgup, Uchisar, Cavusin and Avanos) from Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport.
You can save money on taxis and avoid the hassle of public transport and heavy luggage. There is a meet and greet at the airport service. The driver meets you holding a plate with the traveler name at the exit gate.
If you are a group or a family with kids or having lots of luggage with you, than we highly recommend you to take private shuttle transfers for your hotel.
Private Shuttles offer a fixed rate, comfortable and safe transfer that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance to your hotel from Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport to your hotel in Cappadocia (Goreme, Urgup, Uchisar, Cavusin and Avanos), or vice versa.
You’ll get assisted with your luggage and the shuttle will depart from the airport after everyone gets ready. You’ll be dropped to your hotel’s door. A great service with a good value for money.
As for private & shared shuttle transfers, we highly recommend Tranigo (a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
It offers low-priced, fixed rate private shuttles that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance.
Their large selection of comfortable taxis, minivans, luxurious cars and 6-19+ passenger minibuses can match any need while ensuring quick and safe travels to and from Kayseri airport (ASR). They met us inside the airport, helped with our luggage, brought us in front of the hotel and there also helped us with our luggage.
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.
Nevsehir Airport to/from Cappadocia Transfers
Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer or make a search from the search box under to entire Cappadocia region to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport (NAV) to your hotel in Cappadocia and vice versa.