Find out the best clinics and surgeons for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) in Istanbul, Turkey, including what to expect, price, expert advice.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) & What to Expect?
Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that is performed under anesthesia. It is a minimally invasive surgery that changes the shape of the buttocks.
It is a specialized fat transfer procedure that helps to augment the size and shape of your buttocks without implants.
With the use of micro fat grafting, the Brazilian butt lift gives your buttocks more volume while also giving them form and making you appear curvier. A Brazilian butt lift can also be performed with other procedures for a full body makeover, a tummy tuck, cellulite reduction, and a thigh lift.
After you are cleared by your doctor to leave, you will need a lot of bed rest and a specialized diet.
How long does a BBL last?
A Brazilian butt lift can last for a lifetime if the procedure is done properly. If the fat put in during the surgery survives the reinjection process, it then becomes like the natural fat before the procedure.
How is the Brazilian butt lift procedure performed?
Your doctor will remove the excess fat that you have on your body. The fat can be removed from the abdomen, flanks, back, and thighs. If you are a slim lady, there are some areas that your doctor can harvest fat from for your Brazilian but lift injection.
The fat harvest
Your doctor starts by making an incision that is high on the lower area of your buttocks, but it is done carefully and in the right spot, so you can wear your bathing suit without visible scars.
Your surgeon uses liposuction to remove fat from your body, stomach, and thighs.
Liposuction is making an incision in the skin and then using a tube to remove fat from your body.
The fat will then be removed and purified and prepared for injection into your buttocks.
Your doctor will finish by injecting the fat into the specific areas of your buttocks, to create a fuller and more voluminous look, your doctor will make three to five incisions around the buttocks for fat transfers.
The fat is then transferred to your buttocks and the incisions are closed.
Sitting Position after Brazilian Butt Lift
You should avoid sitting on your buttocks until your surgeon clears you to sit. Because sitting on your buttocks after your surgery can disturb the fat transfer process and exert pressure on your buttocks.
Things to Consider Before a Brazilian Butt Lift
- Sufficient fat: before your surgery, you need some excess fat on your body. The fat is what will qualify you for the surgery. If you do not have enough fat, your surgeon can perform a mini Brazilian butt lift or a skinny BBL. Sometimes your doctor can use a different approach to add volume to your buttocks.
- Find pictures of what you want: before your surgery, look out for pictures of what you want, especially people with similar body shapes to yours.
- Talk to your doctor about where you would like the fat to be taken from.
- Planning for your recovery: it is important to plan for your recovery period before your surgery.
Some patients use a BBL pillow or a BBL chair around the house, and you should arrange to get some extra help around the house while you are recovering.
What to expect with a Brazilian butt lift
After a Brazilian butt lift, there are some things that you should expect:
- Pain and discomfort: Normally, you will experience some discomfort in the area where the fat was removed. Your doctor will give you a prescription for pain medication depending on how much pain you feel.
- Drainage: there will be blood-stained fluid coming out from your incision site after your procedure. This is normal, It is from excess fluid, and it will stop after 24 hours.
- Swelling: there will be some swellings on your buttocks, after the procedure, and some of the fats that are injected will then be normal fat calories.
After 5 to 6 weeks post-procedure, you will be able to know the amount of fat that has survived.
The recovery process for everyone is different.
The recovery period after a Brazilian butt lift is usually four to six weeks. Your doctor will advise you against sitting on your butt to avoid putting pressure on it.
To fully utilize your recovery, you need to modify your:
- Sitting and sleeping positions.
- Make use of your compression garment: there is a special garment that helps to treat the liposuction-ed areas.
- Exercise: after about 6 to 8 weeks you can start taking up some vigorous exercises.
- Healthy diet: your doctor will recommend some dietary suggestions. You should have well-balanced meals, low sugar intake, fat consumption, and salty foods to prevent liquid retention.
- Stay alert for infection signs: there are some signs that you need to look out for after your procedure, like excessive swelling or redness of the area.
Why get Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) in Istanbul and Turkey
Turkey can be considered as one of the best countries for a plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic operations and treatments in the world.
The high quality medical services with world renowned plastic surgeons and clinics, world class private hospitals and clinics with advanced technologies, plus the very affordable prices makes Turkey and especially Istanbul a superb choice for those who are searching for an excellent Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) operation.
Turkey is also a popular choice among patients for its luxury hotels and affordable treatment packages. And who wouldn’t want to relax and recover in the old and beautiful city of Istanbul, as well as a short break to world famous Cappadocia?
Top Best Clinics & Surgeons for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) in Istanbul Turkey
For those who are in search for a high quality plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic operations and treatments in Istanbul and Turkey (also while on Cappadocia holidays), here you can read our list of the best clinics and surgeons for a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) in Istanbul, have an idea of what they offer and decide where to go also by getting a free consultation directly from the surgeons, dermatologists and medical team of the clinics.
We did our best to list the best clinics and surgeons in Istanbul with variety of metrics such as affordable prices but very high quality service, clinics and surgeons’ popularity both in Turkey and abroad, the brand value of the clinics, certifications, aftercare services and the patients’ comments and reviews.
You can feel free to fill out the consultation form at the bottom of the page and get free quote with discount on the clinics we list.